2008-02-13

I am still alive

Dear all, sorry that I didn't update my blog for a long time. I've been travel around the North Island of New Zealand, during the travel period, I've take some nice photos, but here its hard to upload them, I will try to show to you guys later. And now I am in South Island, at a place call Takaka.

Recently I am doing some wwoofing job - doing somework for someone to get meal and sleep, and most of them are organic farm. My wwoofing is not at a large scale organic farm. The owner is not a farmer, but he has his own garden, green house, chicken house and etc. Basically I do anything that can help him, like stacking up fire woods, painting, feeding chicken, fixing computer, fixing electronics stuff etc.

Compare to other farm, here may be quit special as the owner make fruit jam, wine and beer himself. So I am planning to come back to here later to learn how to make fruit wine. :)

This Friday I will go to a place called Blenheim to start a new job. I am not sure what I will do but probably I will work in a vineyard.

Hope I can update my blog more often.

P.S.
Happy Chinese New year for all of you.

3 comments:

Sai Sai Meow said...

I'm so glad to hear you that
you are still alive
HA HA
Happy Valentine's Day
How do you celebrate this day?

You are in 'WaKaKA'(laughing sound) Island then you must be very happy

Do you enjoy doing the wwoofing here?
It sounds funny and interesting

Be careful that you will get electrical shock when fixing the electronic appliances, since you are not a qualified technician!

You can sell organic fruit jam, wine when you are back in HK=)

Wish you all the things are smooth in the Blenheim =)

Sai

manming said...

We are still alive too!!! :)

If you really sell fruit jam and wine, please call me as it sounds very interesting!

Sound eye-opening in both North Island and South Island, remember to share more photos later. Perhaps you need few weeks to share what you saw in there...

Anonymous said...

kung hey fat choy marn see yu yee, all the best! - gwutz